Please visit us during one of our curb side drop off days. Call us when you arrive in the parking lot. (519) 997-0568
In order to maintain social distancing and avoid the spread of COVID 19, we will NOT be accepting walk-ins in the store until further notice. ALL consignors must use our curb side drop offs days and we will accept your consignment items via curb side only.
We have customers looking for:
Understanding the seasonal schedule is simple once explained. Our consignment period is 3 months, which is why we accept ahead of the current season. For example, Spring items accepted in March will remain on the racks until the end of May.
Here are some general guidelines:
Spring: January & February (Lighter jeans and pants, light coats and blazers, light blouses, closed toe shoes, scarves, light weight long sleeves and thin sweaters, softer coloured purses and accessories).
**Transitional: March (We will take both Spring and Summer)
Summer: April, May & June (Shorts, capris, sun dresses, skirts, tank tops, sandals, light coloured purses, sunglasses)
Fall: July & August (Lined coats, light weight long sleeves, light weight sweaters, darker coloured jeans, shoes and purses, boots)
**Transitional: September (We will take both Fall and Winter)
Winter: October, November & December (Winter/ peacoats, long sleeves, sweater, dark coloured purses and accessories)
RECEIVING: Curbside only by APPOINTMENT
Currently accepting winter receiving until DEC. 18th to Jan. 22nd, fall receiving is finished.
**ALL drop offs will be curbside ONLY and by appointment.** (519) 997-0568. Please call us when you arrive in the parking lot for your scheduled appointment time.
What we take:
- Jeans, pants, shoes, tall boots, ankle boots, snow boots, blouses, scarves and winter accessories, dresses, winter jackets, sweaters, purses, wallets, jewelry, sunglasses, all athletics that can be worn inside.
Brands or items we do not take:
- Please visit the “what we take" section for a detailed list.
We are NOT taking the following items:
*Full length formal wear
*Any type of under garments, running shoes, night wear.
+++NOW ACCEPTING HIGH END MENS FASHIONS+++
- Please visit “what we take" for a complete brands list.
- All men’s attire will be sold through our online portal only (not in store).
- Accepting men’s by season, brand, condition and less than 3 years old.
- Including but not limited to: dress shirts, denim, jackets, ties, scarves, messenger/work bags, casual shirts, belts, shoes in like new condition, sunglasses, watches.