Yes, we have rules. We have put these “rules" in place to make your consigning experience as easy as possible. So here goes:
- We will accept only name brand high quality fashions that are less than 3 years old. You know how long you've had the items. Keeping items current will increase the amount of sales you have. Please be honest about this, the point of consigning is to sell items, we process hundreds of items a day the easier it is for us the faster we can get items out on the sales floor. If it's been sitting in your closet for a decade please don't bring it in.
- All items must be freshly washed and free of smoke, pet hair, pilling and stains. We will not accept anything less simply because it is not attractive to buyers. Anything with the labels cut off of the merchandise cannot be accepted.
- Shoes must be cleaned on the bottom before bringing in. I'm sorry but we will not take running shoes.
- All drop offs must not exceed 30 items per appointment, or 20 items on walk-in days.
- You may bring your consignable items in a laundry hamper or in a bin, no garbage bags or hangers please.
- The consignment period consists of approximately a 60-90 day selling term.
- You will receive 40% of the final selling price including sales. You must call and request a cheque ahead of time, the last two weeks of the month.
- You may use a store credit at any time it is available.
- If you wish to pick up unsold articles you can email us by the 25th of the month at the end of your consignment period. No email means we will donate the items to the Multicultural Council of Windsor. Two days late, is passed the deadline.
- You will then have until the end of the following month to retrieve your items. If they are not picked up by then we will donate them. If you have requested for us to bag up your items, please remember to pick them up. It takes us several days to sort through thousands of items to be bagged up. This time used to bag up items could in turn be used to process new items instead. We recommend donating unsold clothing to women in need.
- We price items based on demand, brand, condition, rarity and other factors. As a rule of thumb we price 50-70% off of retail. For example: $200 jeans would be priced at around $50-$60 if the condition is excellent.
- If you have a very unique or expensive item please let us know what you paid for it and let's discuss a price so there are no surprises.
- All designer hand bags must have documentation for us to sell the items. If you do not have anything, we use the authenticity services of Carol Diva which is to be paid by the consignor before the items are to be put out for sale, no exception. You know where you bought that “Prada" purse, we don't. Knockoffs are not accepted and fraudulent items are not either. Without proper documentation the item cannot be sold. If that Prada purse was a gift you need to ask yourself if that person would purchase a $8,000 purse for your birthday.
What We Take
Our store is determined to provide customers with only the highest quality brands that we possibly can. But what makes our store unique is we want to outfit you for everyday wear.
Here is a list of what we take:
- Athletic wear (tops, bottoms and outerwear)
- Trendy Tops and Tees
- Shoes (heels, flats, sandals, boots and casual. No runners)
- Purses, bags and wallets
- Jewelry, sunglasses, watches, scarves and belts
- Outerwear (Blazers, peacoats and jackets)
Everything brought in must be less than 3 years old. Fashion is important to our customers and styles change quickly. If you're not sure about something give us a call and ask us what we think.
Items not on the list will not be accepted: (Unless they are a high-end brand).
++WE ARE NO LONGER TAKING MEN'S FASHIONS++
Here is a list of brands that WE DO TAKE:
Citizens of Humanity
Guess by Marciano
Herve Leger by MaxAzria
Made In Italy
Marc By Marc Jacobs
Oscar De La Renta
OVO- Oct. Very Own
Pink by Vics. Sec.
Rich & Skinny
Saks Fifth Avenue
Seven for all Mankind
Twelfth by C.Vincent
Yves Saint Laurent
**These are guidelines. We will not take factory produced brands or low end department store brands like: Ardene, Suzy Shier, Joe Fresh, Walmart, Old Navy, etc.